2014年5月26日星期一

Mill about the World Cup: efforts to defend top scorer

Mill about the World Cup: efforts to defend top scorer
In a recent interview the Germany international Thomas muller said he would like to once again in this summer's World Cup top scorer of the honor, muller also said he hoped to help teammate miroslav klose to break the record for career World Cup goals.
In the last World Cup in South Africa cup,Tiempo Boots amgonsleag Thomas muller outstanding performance won the top scorer. Muller, 24, said in an interview, "I can't help it want to defend my honor top scorer." But muller certainly know again get top scorer is very difficult, "it is not impossible. Still no players to complete this feat before. I will do my best, maybe I can in the team on a few goals."
On Thomas muller scored five goals in a World Cup,Tiempo Legend he also became gerd muller and teammate miroslav klose third after Germany to win the World Cup top scorer. Muller also hopes to help teammate miroslav klose to break the record for career World Cup goals, "I really believe that some of his goals can pass from me."

没有评论:

发表评论