2014年5月6日星期二

The cold war continue! Watts: and hopf do not have what good I speak

The cold war continue! Watts: and hopf do not have what good I speak
Borussia Dortmund CEO watts grams recently in an interview with time again spoke about his recent spat and hoeness, he said he and bayern's new chairman, hopf didn't what to say.
Both sides had earlier for cr7 shoes bayern to Dortmund loans in 2004 about very unpleasant, to this, watts grams recently said in an interview, the cold war is the cold war, the two sides did not need to deliberately disguised as harmonious way: "we don't need to do something, hold Dortmund and bayern relationship much like the, we respect for bayern left now."
Hopf for bayern's new chairman, watts cr7 shoe said: "I also contact with bayern will only find rummenigge, our relationship is better, although sometimes is not good, but overall it was ok, and hopf I have nothing to say, mlesiftverton he and I it doesn't matter."

没有评论:

发表评论