2013年11月7日星期四

Aragones: the abandoned raul because of his poor condition

Former Spanish national team coach aragones revealed in an interview, the deprecated raul because of his status as villa and torres.
Aragones first talked about the first why abandoned Adidas Adipure 11pro TRX raul in the national team: "not only raul, six, seven players leave the national team, because their status is not good enough, and there are other players performed better than them, this is the most important reason. At that time, I think villa and torres is excellent than raul's status, so I chose them. Even though he can't accept, but the national team to calculate by me."
Aragones admitted: "in the past, there are several opportunities, Adipure Pro 11 FG I nearly become the real Madrid coach, but ultimately did not happen. If it is let me go to teach? I am out of work may agree, but now is not the time. Now let me do my work as a manager, is not easy. Carlo ancelotti's coaching results will take some time to show, in charge of real Madrid's job is not easy."
For iker casillas in the substitute position in the premiership, adidas soccer shoes aragones said: "if the cassie state well, I certainly choose him, no doubt about it. He is one of the best three goalkeepers in the world, but if he doesn't play, that's because of his physical condition is not appropriate. In fact, between the World Cup and European championship, Kathy need to take a lot of games to show whether he is ready."

没有评论:

发表评论