2013年11月14日星期四

Benzema: so dark I interesting? All objective genuflect is begged

Benzema previously in the national team after a goal drought, 16 months time to his criticism. Benzema for le parisien, "explains:" this is the most difficult times in my career, when you are at the highest level, you can't distracted, there is no doubt that always believe in yourself. Every day, people will talk about me, 'he doesn't score, he doesn't score, he doesn't score...... ""
Copa Mundial Football Boots "While the others are scored, people begin to take the opportunity to say I don't score. After a period of time, oh my god, this is too much. I started to give the impression that even if I did well on the pitch, I also not do. I understand people's expectations, but sometimes far. Such a black players really necessary? Once someone says I am a garbage, they were able to laugh it off, but even so, the next match the Adidas Copa Mundials same thing will happen to me again."
He added: "I live in criticism, I only hope you objective, if I were in club or country is not good enough, I'll be the first to admit. Boring flat after Georgia, I have no excuses. But there is no understanding, no any action. In this case, I am willing to bear alone adidas soccer shoes all the criticism of the team. On the other hand, if I played very well in the match but there is no goal, so people think I'm mediocre, I don't agree."

没有评论:

发表评论