2013年11月3日星期日

Luca library: it is I decided to leave, I will become stronger

Everton striker luca library recently said that was his decision to leave Chelsea, he insisted that when he again back to Stamford bridge, he is sure to become a better player.
Luca library, 20, said: "it is my own decided to go, after I'm gone also gave their best wishes, I won't because I am not there, just hope they all is very bad. They are still my teammates, but when I watch them play on TV,Adidas Adipure 11pro TRX I will take them when the opponent, not cheer for them, or nail biting. Because I now more concerned about their own team, I want to do is to play on Saturday afternoon, everyone wants to see you on the pitch."
Luca libraries have continued: "this is the reason why I left Chelsea, I don't want to hear people say: 'hey, he is doing a good job in training.' so, only game, you will see is your performance on the premier league, rather than in the training,Adipure Pro 11 FG they want to know is what you can do in the game."
Luca library then asked after go to everton, whether mourinho had contact with him, he said: "our conversations are private, but they do have come into contact with me, also in watching my performance and my progress. I know I did a good job for the time being, nike soccer shoes also know where I still need to improve, I just want to make myself into a stronger player."

没有评论:

发表评论