2014年6月9日星期一

Alves: "I expected to join a greater

Alves: "I expected to join a greater
Barcelona defender dani alves said Paris st germain is one of his summer to potential objects.
The 31-year-old Brazilian international is expected to leave Barcelona in the summer, defected to club blanco. And he has indicated his intention to move to PSG seeking career new challenges.
"I am born to challenge,Mercurial Vapor 9 CR7 if in a new place to give you the opportunity, I would be happy to try. I have been said, I am not used to spend a long time in a team, fresh is very important."
He is more clear Paris is the ideal object of its transfer, "I have been to the big club, I will only to give I challenge the team of feeling, and this is how Paris team. If I want to leave Barcelona, I will choose it."
He admitted that he had to know Mercurial Vapor CR7 Paris thiago silva, "he told me the main infrastructure of Paris, and can provide players with the team, I think he is happy in Paris."

没有评论:

发表评论