2014年6月12日星期四

Him: I am no longer a young talent, I will take responsibility

Him: I am no longer a young talent, I will take responsibility
Every chapter has told the sport bild has recently, when some of the questions to him, he said he will try to take the responsibility belongs to his.
German football legend New Mercurial CR7 Michael ballack had questioned him said, as the core players he did not assume their own share of the responsibility on the pitch, for such a question, every when interviewed responded: "I am no longer a is regarded as a young man is a genius, now I am an experienced player, I played in the three countries, I would assume their own responsibility, the trophy will be up for me, I've got three New Mercurial 2014 cup champion."
Every continued: "I was voted player of the year, Germany three times, and the season in England, I also very popular with the fans there, I could feel low and arsene wenger to my trust, I am now 25 years old, and my performance will surely and 21 years old. They, Nike Vapor Galaxy of course, now at Arsenal, I also did assume more responsibility than when at real Madrid."

没有评论:

发表评论