2014年6月4日星期三

Salute the adzharian will wear the number 10 shirt next season, zinedine zidane

Salute the adzharian will wear the number 10 shirt next season, zinedine zidane
Although there have been rumors of Paris st germain for Chelsea midfielder azar very interested, but the adzharian himself has said in an interview, you will stay the blues last season, and he will also to wear the number 10 shirt.
Azar, in an interview, said:Nike Mercurial Vapor IX Electro Purple "I am very happy to be able to wear the number 10 shirt Chelsea, this is my favorite number, also is the number I always wear the national team, and I was a child also some idol that is wearing the number, ifferentrother such as zinedine zidane." Azar have been dressed in 17 shirt this season, and the blues squad number 10 on a host is already mata move to Manchester united in the winter break.
Azar continued: "I hope the CR7 Mercurial Vapor IX number can bring good luck to me in the future, I expect the fans continue to see my good performance for next season."

没有评论:

发表评论