2014年6月16日星期一

Sagna parting estrogen: thank Arsenal, thank arsene wenger

Sagna parting estrogen: thank Arsenal, thank arsene wenger
Arsenal right-back sagna before he will join Manchester city to the media praised Arsenal manager arsene wenger and the Arsenal supporters.
Sagna said: "to Hypervenom Indoors be fair, I really don't know how to express the inner feelings, but I really thank you very much for Arsenal football club. In the past 7 years, I have been here as my home. I grew up here, here. The club gave me trust, I'm also gave his all to the club. I became a man from a boy growing up here, I was in every game can feel happy for the club."
"I want to thank each and every one of the club, the fans soon accepted me, me and my family is very happy here. My teammates are my good brother, I also learn a lot from them." Finally, sagna to thank those Hypervenom Futsal Shoes of you who the key ", of course, I must thank our boss arsene wenger, is he give me confidence, give me the opportunity, is that he changed my life. Now, I want to move on. But once again, thank you."
As early as this year in May the right-back held talks with Manchester city, there are a lot of people at that time to predict he will be in this summer, blue moon landing, and he has on his own Instaragram thanks to the club he played for Hypervenom Hi Vis seven years. Last month on Arsenal in the fa cup win over hull city, over 9 years there was no history of champions, have media revealed the Frenchman wants to leave the north London news.

没有评论:

发表评论