2014年6月5日星期四

Bild: mill for high-level talks with the club clear future

Bild: mill for high-level talks with the club clear future
According to German media bild reported that bayern Munich midfielder Thomas muller was not satisfied with the current position in the team, he wants to top on his future with the team a conversation.
Mill at present with the team's Nitrocharge FG contract until 2017, recently in an interview Mr Muller said he hopes to talk with team chairman karl-heinz rummenigge clearly as soon as possible in the future. Mueller under pep guardiola get only about 70% of all time, "now I'm faced with a point in time, I need to know before the new season, I was not important part of the team next season, is also in the team's plans in the lexerguson next year. So I need to clear this conversation in the future."
According to bild, premier league Manchester united's new manager Louis van gaal is interested in this mill brought together. As a former bayern coach Louis van gaal will hand mill into hot star now. Louis van gaal left bayern in 2011,Adidas Nitrocharge FG Louis van gaal and muller still keep in touch. Manchester united next season signings money is said to be 250 million euros. Arsenal and Liverpool also eyeing up to muller. Five years before the mill never had plans to transfer. Mr Muller said, "I am no longer a that kind of player, that would say, 'well, I'm doing well here, I'll shut up, everybody can let me do what he want me to do."
Then muller said the confidence for the World Cup,Adidas Nitrocharge Boots "the team has a good foundation, and constantly strengthen. Our team as the basic for bayern Munich and."

没有评论:

发表评论