2014年6月20日星期五

Lattice policy response question: I am 22 years of age, there are seven titles

Lattice policy response question: I am 22 years of age, there are seven titles
Bayern Munich star Mario's policy has said in an interview, he does not understand the outside world situation and the future at the club for his concerns, his confidence can be more successful at bayern Munich.
, this season due to injury,Mercurial 2014 Prix policy seems to have not been fully trust coach pep guardiola, but at the very least, ce report card is quite beautiful, 45 games scored 15 assists 12 times.
It is because of this, says they don't understand why the outside world for him in the position and the future of the bayern worried: "I was just 22 years old, but already has seven titles, so I don't know why the controversy."
Lattice case continued: "satisfaction means stagnant,Chaussures De Foot 2014 I believe I can get more, I am also very confident, because I know that my data was quite good."
For the World Cup goal, policy, said: "as far as possible more goals, helped the team to get good grades."

没有评论:

发表评论