2014年6月7日星期六

Benzema: suarez strength outstanding, it can help real Madrid

Benzema: suarez strength outstanding, it can help real Madrid
Real Madrid striker karim benzema said in an interview that he believed that the Uruguayan star luis suarez will be reinforcing the strength of the Milky Way battleship.
After it emerged that real Madrid to chase suarez in the summer. Benzema believes the premier league scoring 31 goals in 33 appearances last season Liverpool striker would be a great supplement to the Mercurial Vapor 8 ACC Milky Way battleship.
He said: "suarez is a very good player, fohaysical he has just had a great season. But in the world of football, so you need to be able to last several season. But suarez is a great player, if he comes, he will help us."
"I hope to be able to complete the contract with real Madrid, no club can compared with real Madrid. Every season, I felt better. My only real Madrid in the heart, my family and I are all very happy here.Vapor VIII ACC My parents have been, they often come to see me."

没有评论:

发表评论